We are on the lookout for
— current opening
Aegis is looking for a motivated, positive individual who loves people, is highly organized and thrives under pressure. Your role is to manage client expectations and manage each project’s budget, schedule and scope. Therefore, you are at the centre of the action. Our clients need to know what will be happening when, and how much it will cost them. They also need to know the consequences of breaking scope, extending schedules or reducing budgets ahead of time.
can i take viagra abroad
need for value based education essay
apostrophe literary term in romeo and juliet
genetics vs environment essay
viagra amsterdam buy
cialis supplement interactions
professional admission essay editing for hire for school
to kill a mockingbird thesis pdf
female genital mutilation essay
cheap term paper writing service
thesis of a speech
help with human biology homework
creative writing exercises for 5th graders
cambridge essay service review
cathy eng resume writer
—Managing and implementing Design, Print, Media and/or web related projects.
—Interacting with Clients under the guidance of the President/CEO.
—Creating and managing project task lists, timelines and other documents.
Developing and maintaining a detailed project schedule.
—Participation in weekly/daily internal Team Meetings.
—Coordinate weekly conference calls and/or intermittent updates with Client.
—Maintain online Project Manager Tool and task calendar.
—File all project documents (hard and soft copies) in designated files
—Responsible for tracking all project changes requested by Client and/or President/CEO.
—Compile summary documents, audits, reconciliation packets, etc.
—Submit and/or upload all approved projects to various vendors, media outlets or designated recipients.
—Project Management relative to Video, Photography and Special Projects.
—Must have great communication skills, being bilingual is helpful (English & French)
—Strict attention to detail and follow through, ability to meet deadlines
—Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
—Adobe Suite experience is a plus, but not required.
—Must have 3-7 years of agency experience working with clients in a marketing department or ad agency setting
—Must have exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
Please share a cover letter and resume. Apply here
We have a full-time opening for an exceptional senior design partner who brings a strategic, human-centred approach to design. The candidate has a professional range that allows them to work across disciplines, from graphic design, experience design, user-interface design to service design.
At the core, the candidate is a talented and highly creative designer with strong aesthetic instincts, exceptional typography skills, attention to detail, and is willing to go beyond expectation.
The candidate has strong organizational, presentation and verbal skills, comfortably managing and interacting with clients. The candidate can skilfully manage multiple projects from concept, through production to completion.
• Minimum seven years experience across a range of human-centred and brand design disciplines—such as experience design, identity design, print and interactive design and information design. Professional experience in service design is valued;
• A history of applying human-centred principles and working with research insights;
• A strong understanding of brand strategy;
• Experience with design thinking methodology;
• Strong verbal and writing skills;
• The ability to collaborate with other designers and cross-functional team members;
• Highly organized, methodical and works well under pressure;
• Able to work independently and within a team;
• Expertise designing for digital platforms—such as social, websites and apps;
• Knowledge of print production, experience reviewing proofs and attending press approvals.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, a case-study portfolio (PDF or link to online portfolio), and salary expectations. Apply here
Brand Strategist (Project-based)
Aegis is interested in ongoing relationships with senior-level freelance or independent Brand Strategists to augment our team when work flow expands beyond capacity. The scope of our work includes helping clients attain better clarity about corporate purpose and trajectory; build stronger differentiation in markets; and gain stronger traction with audiences.
Aegis is interdisciplinary. Working on our team means working with anthropologists, designers, management consultants, writers and other brand and business strategists.
The ideal candidate would have expertise and experience in the following activities:
• Develop brand strategy for clients that ensures consistent narrative across all communications
• Distilling what’s at the heart of a client’s company
• Working with data and data scientists to build strategies with traction in the market
• Positioning or repositioning brands for greater success in their category
• Developing ongoing campaigns or strategies to meet our client’s business goals
• Collaborating internally to spark creative ideas with other teams
• Developing customer journey maps and segmentations
• Creating decks and presentations from beginning to end
• Presenting team’s work to clients
Preference is given to candidates with a business degrees and 5+ years of experience.
Please share a cover letter and resume. Apply here