We are on the lookout for
— current opening
Aegis is looking for a motivated, positive individual who loves people, is highly organized and thrives under pressure. Your role is to manage client expectations and manage each project’s budget, schedule and scope. Therefore, you are at the centre of the action. Our clients need to know what will be happening when, and how much it will cost them. They also need to know the consequences of breaking scope, extending schedules or reducing budgets ahead of time.
—Managing and implementing Design, Print, Media and/or web related projects.
—Interacting with Clients under the guidance of the President/CEO.
—Creating and managing project task lists, timelines and other documents.
Developing and maintaining a detailed project schedule.
—Participation in weekly/daily internal Team Meetings.
—Coordinate weekly conference calls and/or intermittent updates with Client.
—Maintain online Project Manager Tool and task calendar.
—File all project documents (hard and soft copies) in designated files
—Responsible for tracking all project changes requested by Client and/or President/CEO.
—Compile summary documents, audits, reconciliation packets, etc.
—Submit and/or upload all approved projects to various vendors, media outlets or designated recipients.
—Project Management relative to Video, Photography and Special Projects.
—Must have great communication skills, being bilingual is helpful (English & French)
—Strict attention to detail and follow through, ability to meet deadlines
—Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
—Adobe Suite experience is a plus, but not required.
—Must have 3-7 years of agency experience working with clients in a marketing department or ad agency setting
—Must have exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
Please share a cover letter and resume. Apply here
Aegis has a contract position opening for a talented intermediate strategic designer, opportunity to the full-time position. You are not only a talented, creative designer, but also a strategic thinker. You have strong aesthetic instincts and exceptional typography skills, attention to detail, willing to go beyond expectation. You are able to manageing multiple projects from concept, through production and completion.
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions and deliver creative solutions to meet project objectives. Designers will not just execute ideas, but also be part of the research and creative process.
• With the project lead and creative lead, participate in meetings to evaluate project scope and understand creative design needs.
• Collaborate with project teams to develop supporting assets and presentation materials including journey maps, sales tools, info-graphics, event themes and collateral, and online assets.
• To manage all design aspect of the project, from clarification of the design brief, to managing design timeline to ensure the production is meeting the deadlines.
• Determine and influence project strategy through design thinking.
• Translate high strategy / visions into successful design solutions
• Experience in branding, magazine, annual report, book design and information design.
• A genuine interest in consumer needs and behavior.
• The ability to work smoothly with cross function team members, exchanging ideas collaboratively.
• Highly organized, methodical and works well under pressure.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Experience in interactive/ web design considered a strong asset.
• Knowledge of print production, experience reviewing proofs and attending press approvals.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, PDF of 5 your best portfolio pieces or link to online portfolio, and salary expectations. Apply here
Brand Strategist (Project)
Aegis is interested in ongoing relationships with senior-level Brand Strategists to augment our team when work flow expands beyond capacity. The scope of our work includes helping clients attain better clarity about corporate purpose and trajectory; build stronger differentiation in markets; and gain stronger traction with audiences.
Aegis is interdisciplinary. Working on our team means working with anthropologists, designers, management consultants, writers and other brand and business strategists.
The ideal candidate would have expertise and experience in the following activities:
• Develop brand strategy for clients that ensures consistent narrative across all communications
• Distilling what’s at the heart of a client’s company
• Working with data and data scientists to build strategies with traction in the market
• Positioning or repositioning brands for greater success in their category
• Developing ongoing campaigns or strategies to meet our client’s business goals
• Collaborating internally to spark creative ideas with other teams
• Developing customer journey maps and segmentations
• Creating decks and presentations from beginning to end
• Presenting team’s work to clients
Preference is given to candidates with a business degrees and 5+ years of experience.
Please share a cover letter and resume. Apply here